With the rise of AI and robots, what’s the future of work for us mere mortals? Our guest today has an answer to that question. Sallyann Della Casa is Founder and Chief Identity Hacker at GLEAC, an edtech company based in Dubai who benchmarks, maps, develops, and measures soft skills to current and future jobs.
We talk about:
- The courage it takes to become an entrepreneur and follow your own path
- The challenges and pitfalls of launching a tech startup when you’re a non-tech founder
- How GLEAC helps Prada, Accenture, and Deloitte with sales training and augmented reality
- How GLEAC tackles the forgetting curve and differentiates itself from well established players with a clear USP
- Sallyann's growth mindset and approach to going for the $1 million deal
- How to scale and manage a distributed team
- The challenges of product development when you’re a non-tech founder
- How the COVID-19 crisis impacted the GLEAC business
- What GLEAC is doing to help people develop 21st century skills.
- Sallyann’s not-to-do list and why dropping sales leads is sometimes the right thing to do
- Which tools Sallyann uses to manage product development with teams in different time zones
- The challenge of building a company culture in distributed team
- Sallyann’s advice to other startup leaders on managing their own psychology
For detailed show notes and relevant links, visit www.stunandawe.com
If you want to accelerate traction, hit the growth stage, and upgrade your scaling skills, check out our Growth Leap online course. It’s a step-by-step guide to design your tech startup for high performance and impact. It’s packed with actionable and proven frameworks and tools to improve your startups performance, from better customer acquisition to clear prioritization and more productive meetings.
Support the show
Learn more here: https://growth.stunandawe.com/course